Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm back

Okay I last left off with trying to post pictures and was unable to because I had reached my quota. Well I finally decided to start a new blog. Here are some of the latest pictures of the babies to start off and hoping before the long Memorial Day weekend is over I can post some more fun pictures. Hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend, I know we are so far :)

Sleeping boy turns 5 months.

Sissy and Roman.

Bath time fun! They love taking baths together!

He just loves his toes :) Such a happy boy!

Mommy and her baby boy!

Mommy and her babies :)

Daddy and his babies :)

Roman learns to sit up on his own for the first time 5/12/2012

Happy boy riding his the car :)

Playing with his toys!

This is what he looks like with his hair wet down, as soon as it drys it crazy hair :)

At Daddy's union picnic.


Princess Jaycee!

Fairy Princess Jaycee!

Jaycee feeding the ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment