Thursday, July 12, 2012

Visiting MO part 1

We visited my grandparents out in the country for 4 and half days. We had a really nice relaxing time! It's a very peaceful place. They live out in the middle of nowhere. It was really hot while we were there so unfortunately we spent a lot of time in the house. It was just too hot to be outside in the heat. Every morning we would spend it out on the deck enjoying the wildlife drinking coffee before it got too warm. And in the evening after it cooled down a bit, again we would spend sometime out on the deck. Tavo really enjoyed the farm, it was his first time visiting :) It had been many many years since I had been back, so I also enjoyed the time and Jaycee got to enjoy some of the same things I did as a kid as well. This visit was the first time my grandparents were able to meet both Jaycee and Roman. Tavo and I had planned to visit a couple years ago, but did not make it out. We were very glad to finally make the trip out!

Since I have a lot of pictures to share from this trip, I'll be making several posts to share :)

Breakfast out on the deck, just like I used to do when I was a little girl :)


A corner of grandma and grandpa's deck :)

Just one of the friendly deer that comes up each morning and evening :)







The two wild turkey that also come up each morning and most evenings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment